What should I pack for one night? This is what you ask to yourself when you need to prepare a bag to spend a night far from home. Well, I have experience in that. So I can share some tips.
It can happen to go out of home for one night, a very short trip. In this case, the reason should be related more to a business or family. That’s why you need to be light with your suitcase. Even if you will not need many items, there are some things not to forget when traveling. What to put in the hand luggage or bag? Let’s see my list, very short.
Packing list for one night:
- a pair of comfortable shoes for all the travel;
- one pair of jeans or chinos;
- one top (shirts, T-shirt or tank);
- one dress for ladies in alternative to pants and top;
- universal travel adapter;
- microfiber travel towel in case you are not sleeping in the hotel;
- one set of underwear;
- one bra;
- one pajama;
- Kindle or books (it is better the digital version to save space);
- passport and any other travel documents;
- wallet, credit card, and cash;
- battery pack for phone;
- headphones for the transfer;
- toiletries: non-liquids (razor, comb, contacts case, glasses, and toothbrush) and liquids (shampoo, body wash if there isn’t in the hotel, conditioner, toothpaste, face wash, deodorant, lotion, contact solution, conditioner, deodorant, hairbrush, lipstick).
If you want to get inspired to take the right travel items, visit My Anasa on Amazon or check out AliExpress gadgets. Read my posts about destinations and travel tips to find some ideas about the places to visit and to get support in planning your trips.
And don’t forget the most important thing: enjoy the holiday!