What should I pack for a long weekend away?
The first rule you should follow, especially for the weekend is to travel light. Don’t use a big bag and don’t put inside all the wardrobe. You will be away for two or three nights, it doesn’t make sense to take a lot of clothes. Then if you travel by plane pay attention to the airline policies for the cabin suitcase. I suggest you prefer hand luggage and nothing more. Keep in mind the size and weight allowed by the company.
Packing List for the weekend:
- a pair of comfortable shoes for all the travel;
- one pair of jeans or chinos;
- two tops (shirts, T-shirt or tank);
- one dress for ladies;
- universal travel adapter;
- microfiber travel towel in case you are not sleeping in the hotel;
- three sets of underwear;
- one bra;
- one pajama;
- Kindle or books (it is better the digital version to save space);
- passport and any other travel documents;
- wallet, credit card, and cash;
- battery pack for phone;
- toiletries: non-liquids (razor, comb, contacts case, glasses, and toothbrush) and liquids (shampoo, body wash if there isn’t in the hotel, conditioner, toothpaste, face wash, deodorant, lotion, contact solution, conditioner, tinted moisturizer, hair smoother, deodorant, hairbrush, lipstick).
If you want to get inspired to take the right travel items, visit My Anasa on Amazon or check out AliExpress gadgets. Read my posts about destinations and travel tips to find some ideas about the places to visit and to get support in planning your trips. Then you can personalize the packing list.